Clever Crazes for
Kids (CCK) is a project of a 501(c)(3) not-for profit
organization. Clever Crazes for Kids focuses on children (ages 6 through
12) and aspires to:
- Teach the perils of "overeating"
(childhood obesity) and leverage the benefits of healthy nutrition,
- Teach the benefits of exercise and
- Teach "living green" and improving
the sustainability of the planet, and
- Teach character and self-esteem
building behavior and discourage bullying.
- Enable Kids to compete for prizes to
benefit their schools!
123YourWeb developed a totally
interactive website made up of five separate Flash 'Worlds'. Each world
is loaded with animated avatars who talk and guide the site visitors
through a wealth of learning and gaming.